- Professional 3D graphics programmer since 2008
- Worked on game engines for PSP, PC, Web, iOS, and Android
- Game Developer Conference China (2012): programming track speaker
- Collaborated with Adobe to define and optimize Flash Stage3D APIs
- Contributor to open source project: three.js
- Media and graphics functions of Firefox OS
- WebGL and WebVR
- Gaming on Firefox
XPEC Entertainment Inc.
Developed a cross-platform game engine(C++, Flash)
- Cross PC(Direct3D, OpenGL), Flash, iOS, and Android platforms
- Material system supports OpenGL, Direct3D, Stage3D Graphics API.
- Design a new production pipeline, and collaborate to develop the level editor to achieve WYSIWYG by using this engine
Android application developer
Developed a Social-dating app on Android, Vague
- A social-dating app on Google Play, and Vague’s front-end is developed by only me.
- It has been published in Taiwan, Hong Kong, Singapore, and Malaysia.
- It gains avg. 4.33 of 5.0 points in Google Play store, and ranking the top 74 in social free category of Taiwan region
Evolution city, PC and Web
- PC game development grand prize, The best sound effect award, Namco excellent award, and UserJoy Sponsor award in Digital Content Awards (2006)
- Bronze prize in VR Game Contest (2006)
Game Developer Conference China (2012)
- Shader: HLSL, GLSL, AGAL
- Graphics API: Direct3D, OpenGL, OpenGL ES, Stage3D, WebGL
- Computer science
- 3D Computer graphics
- Cross-platform development
- Game engines development
- Game development
- Game programming
- Android development
- Version control tools: Git, SVN