- Camera - movement: mouse L/R button, rotation: mouse movement, zoom in/out: mouse middle button
- Fullscreen - F key
Gamepad on Web browser
- Install Xbox controller driver of Mac, https://github.com/d235j/360Controller/releases
- HTML5 Gamepad Tester, http://html5gamepad.com
- Gamepad WebIDL, https://dxr.mozilla.org/mozilla-central/source/dom/webidl/Gamepad.webidl
- Gamepad source code, https://dxr.mozilla.org/mozilla-central/source/dom/gamepad/GamepadService.cpp#546
VR on Web browser
Firefox Nightly includes core WebVR functionality, but it is disabled by default. The WebVR Add-On enables WebVR and disables multiprocess browsing (E10S), a new feature which is currently incompatible with WebVR. Once you have installed Firefox Nightly, open it, install the Add-On, and then follow the prompt to restart the browser. Once you've configured your displays (see below) you will be ready to start experiencing the VR web!
Enter about:config at url bar of Firefox nightly, set
For mobile users, Firefox for Android now also supports WebVR in Nightly builds.
Navigator getVRDevices, https://dxr.mozilla.org/mozilla-central/source/dom/webidl/Navigator.webidl#337
AR on Web browser
- Jerome Etienne's slides, http://jeromeetienne.github.io/slides/augmentedrealitywiththreejs/
- js-aruco, https://github.com/jcmellado/js-aruco